Continued 2016 Annual

| | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
I cleaned out the coking that occurs in the check valve that dumps into the exhaust pipe. It was maybe 20-30% blocked and is easily scraped out.



Since I added the tee into the breather line to add an extra check valve as a safety measure, the hose clamp on the upper side of the tee was rubbing against the engine mount. I shortened the hose below the tee to get the hose clamp to clear the mount.



This allowed me to just use the adel clamps to secure the check valves to each other and to the hose. You can also see that I painted the place on the engine mount that was scratched.



One of the two welded on brackets for the heat shield near the alternator also broke. I'll have to order another one of these.



0 TrackBacks

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Continued 2016 Annual.

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://www.jasonbeaver.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/1108

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Jason published on February 15, 2016 7:57 PM.

Started 2016 Annual was the previous entry in this blog.

Repaired Gear Leg Fairings and Replaced Tailwheel Control Arm is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.

Contact

Pages

Powered by Movable Type 4.1